3/14/13

Welcome to the Thunderdome

The Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival is in May. It's March. I have cabin fever. As cat is my witness, there is no room for another tuft of fiber in the cupboards.
So, what is a spinner to do?
SPIN!! Spin like the wind!

Here is the deal. There are sixteen pounds of inventoried stash to my shame ( there's more, but if it ain't accounted for, there is no shame to confess). Pushing the limits of sanity, I think that I can knock out eight to ten pounds by May 2nd...
Who's taking bets!

2 comments:

atlaw said...

Found your blog through ravelry. I'm going for the first time this year and am too excited! I've probably got 216 lbs of fiber. Man, I really need to stop!

Sojournknitting said...

Wow! That is serious stashification! I like to consider it an artist's palette.
MDSW is a lovely festival. They have real funnel cake, too! The best! You'll have a blast!